I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, which I’m over the moon about! I still feel relatively new to the blogging world so any form of appreciation always means a lot to me. Thanks to Ness, https://justbeingnessa.wordpress.com, for nominating me. Her blog is incredibly interesting, unique and well-written – all the things I hope for my blog to be – so please check it out!
THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD is to encourage engagement with fellow bloggers to lift each other up and support each other’s hard work. Bloggers nominate other bloggers who they feel deserve recognition for their highest quality standard of writing, uniqueness of content, passion and love displayed throughout the site, and to top it all, amazing photos. So if you are nominated for the “Versatile Blogger Award”, you’ve automatically ‘won’ it.
HERE ARE THE RULES:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also inform them about the nomination.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
So Here Are Seven Facts You Probably Don’t Know About Me:
- As well as being a major hip-hop head, I also like One Direction. I know, practically at opposite ends of the musical spectrum, but I’m just gonna get this one out there, I actually think their songs are really catchy
- When I was a child, my main ambition was to be an inventor. So I guess if I end up doing something creative, I will be inventing things, so I’ll be able to kind of call myself an inventor. Kind of.
- I’ve been in a TV show. But I’m not famous. Not yet.
- I’ve been to every continent, apart from South America (but I like to think of it as part of ‘the Americas’, and I’ve been to North America, so technically…)
- I was lucky enough to record one of my songs in a studio with a producer
- I’m an avid supporter of Fulham Football Club (don’t worry, most people haven’t), and I travelled all the way to Hamburg with my dad to see them play in the Europa League Final
- I once accidentally took my house phone on a school trip to Belgium. And then lost it while I was there. Go figure.
I’m sure you’ve all already had like a million nominations, but the amazing bloggers I nominate are…
Yours sincerely, but not too seriously,